A workshop and recital, led by renowned teacher and spiritual director Deirdre Ní Chinnéide. Deirdre will perform music that was specially written for use in palliative care settings. This event will also feature contributions from the DCU Access Schools Pop-up Choir, Yvonne Crotty and Ciaran Coll, and Diarmuid J Kennedy.
Supporting both of these events will be the DCU Access Schools Pop-up Choir, which is made up of 60 students from nine different local access schools.
- St. Vincents CBS, Glasnevin
- St. Marys Holy Faith Glasnevin
- St Mary's Holy Faith, Killester
- St Aidans CBS, Dublin 9
- Pobalscoil Rosmini, Drumcondra
- Mercy College, Coolock
- Grange Community College, Donaghmede
- Cabra Community College, Cabra
- Colaiste Dhulaigh, Coolock